Contacto

Iside Sarmiento Periodista, Escritora y Asesora de Feng Shui para hogares, negocios y construcción.

Info: 506 88518899  vivafengshui@gmail.com

Thomas Lin Yun trajo el Feng Shui a occidente. Creador de la escuela del Bagua con la puerta de entrada y gran maestro quien dejó su cuerpo físico el 11 de agosto del 2010.

*Aqui en la presentación y bendición de la primera edición de mi libro durante la clase "Secretos milenarios". Universidad de Harvard, 2009.

Libro de Feng Shui

Tercera Edición 2013

Capítulos nuevos, información complementaria y más imágenes!

" ¿La cama siempre tiene que apuntar al norte? Con preguntas como ésta me dí cuenta que lo que hacía falta para entender esto del Feng Shui era aprender tres cosas básicas: que hay distintas escuelas, que el Feng Shui personal es diferente para todos y que se puede escoger la escuela que mejor se ajuste a su espacio o a sus necesidades".

Iside Sarmiento, Feng Shui, el arte de la buena vida.

Aquiera su versión Digital:

3.900 colones. Ideal para el iPad!

Más info y adquiere tu versión digital

 

Aromas doTerra

 

Una gota de menta doTerra equivale a 28 tazas de té de menta, es excelente para despejar la respiración, oxigenar el cerebro y revitalizar.

La Lavanda ayuda a minimizar el stres, ayuda relajarse y a dormir placenteramente. 

El limón ayuda a la limpieza en el oficio doméstico y abrillanta el estado de ánimo. 

 

Conectémonos

Iside y el Buda de Jade.

El Jade es una piedra preciosa de alta vibración que se relaciona a la protección y la riqueza. Al fondo las Peonias, flores de la primavera y del amor. El Buda de la abundancia es gordo y sonriente porque transforma las situaciones. Este Buda de Jade sostiene un RuYi, el cetro de poder y está parado sobre una flor de loto, representación de la iluminación. Elefantes representando la solidez a la entrada de un espacio.

Badaling, Beijing. China. 2010

 

Suscríbete gratuitamente a esta web y recibe info sobre próximas clases, charlas gratuitas y tips. vivafengshui@gmail.com +506 88518899

Insignia

Cargando…

MATCH DETAILS: Location : Seattle, WA, Safeco Field Upcoming Information:MLB 12.06.2019 When/Date: 12.06.2019
Time: 8:10 pm


Watch here >>>Seattle Mariners - Minnesota Twins live

Online here >>>Seattle Mariners vs Minnesota Twins live



Seattle - Minnesota


Short Preview

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 1 and 11).
  • Seattle has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Minnesota has a very good chance of playoffs (97%), has a good chance of win division (92%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • Seattle has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Minnesota is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Seattle is a favorite.
  • Last 53 head-to-head matches Seattle won 27 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 26 matches and goals 230-216.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Seattle won 12 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 110-112.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    Detroit - Kansas City match overview, prediction&tips

  • In a match only outsiders will meet (ranked 14 and 12).
  • Detroit has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Kansas City has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Detroit has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Kansas City is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Detroit will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 139 head-to-head matches Detroit won 66 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 71 matches and goals 608-587.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Detroit won 36 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 32 matches and goals 302-292.

    San Diego - San Francisco match overview, prediction&tips

  • Super game between a mid-table team and the outsider (ranked 14 and 10).
  • San Diego has a very small chance of playoffs (4%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • San Francisco has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • San Diego has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • San Francisco is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 153 head-to-head matches San Diego won 82 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 70 matches and goals 668-607.
  • Including matches at home between the teams San Diego won 49 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 28 matches and goals 364-294.

    Milwaukee - Houston match overview, prediction&tips

  • The most interesting match of the day. Two teams from the very top of the board will meet (ranked 2 and 3).
  • Milwaukee has a good chance of playoffs (63%), has a chance of win division (40%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Houston has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a very good chance of win division (98%), has a chance of win league (23%).
  • Milwaukee has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Houston is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 24 head-to-head matches Milwaukee won 13 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 11 matches and goals 121-108.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Milwaukee won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 72-50.

    Other matches:
    http://neikasworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/slovakia-v-hungary-lives...
    http://myfolio.com/art/ic5x6ez0r4
    https://zoeabramson240861.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/06/12/180031
    http://logansimon300576.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/06/12/seattle-minne...
    https://iphone.facebook.com/events/2338302456453421

Vistas: 2

Comentario

¡Tienes que ser miembro de Iside Sarmiento para agregar comentarios!

Únete a Iside Sarmiento

© 2019   Creada por Iside Sarmiento.   Con tecnología de

Insignias  |  Informar un problema  |  Términos de servicio