Contacto

Iside Sarmiento Periodista, Escritora y Asesora de Feng Shui para hogares, negocios y construcción.

Info: 506 88518899  vivafengshui@gmail.com

Thomas Lin Yun trajo el Feng Shui a occidente. Creador de la escuela del Bagua con la puerta de entrada y gran maestro quien dejó su cuerpo físico el 11 de agosto del 2010.

*Aqui en la presentación y bendición de la primera edición de mi libro durante la clase "Secretos milenarios". Universidad de Harvard, 2009.

Libro de Feng Shui

Tercera Edición 2013

Capítulos nuevos, información complementaria y más imágenes!

" ¿La cama siempre tiene que apuntar al norte? Con preguntas como ésta me dí cuenta que lo que hacía falta para entender esto del Feng Shui era aprender tres cosas básicas: que hay distintas escuelas, que el Feng Shui personal es diferente para todos y que se puede escoger la escuela que mejor se ajuste a su espacio o a sus necesidades".

Iside Sarmiento, Feng Shui, el arte de la buena vida.

Aquiera su versión Digital:

3.900 colones. Ideal para el iPad!

Más info y adquiere tu versión digital

 

Aromas doTerra

 

Una gota de menta doTerra equivale a 28 tazas de té de menta, es excelente para despejar la respiración, oxigenar el cerebro y revitalizar.

La Lavanda ayuda a minimizar el stres, ayuda relajarse y a dormir placenteramente. 

El limón ayuda a la limpieza en el oficio doméstico y abrillanta el estado de ánimo. 

 

Conectémonos

Iside y el Buda de Jade.

El Jade es una piedra preciosa de alta vibración que se relaciona a la protección y la riqueza. Al fondo las Peonias, flores de la primavera y del amor. El Buda de la abundancia es gordo y sonriente porque transforma las situaciones. Este Buda de Jade sostiene un RuYi, el cetro de poder y está parado sobre una flor de loto, representación de la iluminación. Elefantes representando la solidez a la entrada de un espacio.

Badaling, Beijing. China. 2010

 

Suscríbete gratuitamente a esta web y recibe info sobre próximas clases, charlas gratuitas y tips. vivafengshui@gmail.com +506 88518899

Insignia

Cargando…

Los Angeles Angels v Toronto Blue Jays LiveStream

MATCH DETAILS: Location : Anaheim, CA, Angel Stadium of Anaheim Upcoming Information:MLB 19.06.2019 When/Date: 19.06.2019
Time: 7:07 pm


Watch here >>>Los Angeles Angels vs Toronto Blue Jays live

Online here >>>LA Angels v Toronto live



Los Angeles Angels v Toronto Blue Jays Live'Stream[Free]


Short Preview

  • Outsider and a mid-table team will play in this game (ranked 13 and 9).
  • LA Angels has a small chance of playoffs (8%), has a very small chance of win division (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Toronto has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches LA Angels is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Toronto has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recently LA Angels have a series of guest games.
  • Toronto will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 53 head-to-head matches LA Angels won 20 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 33 matches and goals 251-268.
  • Including matches at home between the teams LA Angels won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 18 matches and goals 118-151.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    San Francisco - LA Dodgers match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 1 and 14).
  • San Francisco has a very small chance of playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • LA Dodgers has a very good chance of playoffs (>99%), has a very good chance of win division (97%), has a chance of win league (22%).
  • Both teams are in bad shape now.
  • Recently San Francisco have a series of guest games.
  • In this match San Francisco is a favorite.
  • Last 152 head-to-head matches San Francisco won 72 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 78 matches and goals 576-518.
  • Including matches at home between the teams San Francisco won 39 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 36 matches and goals 283-251.

    Cleveland - Texas match overview, prediction&tips

  • The neighbours in a tournament table will play in a very interesting match (ranked 5 and 7).
  • Cleveland has a chance of playoffs (45%), has a small chance of win division (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Texas has a small chance of playoffs (8%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are in bad shape now.
  • Recently Cleveland have a series of guest games.
  • Texas will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 65 head-to-head matches Cleveland won 28 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 37 matches and goals 308-371.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Cleveland won 15 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 20 matches and goals 166-205.

    Chi White Sox - Chi Cubs match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a battle-game between leader and a mid-table team (ranked 5 and 10).
  • Chi White Sox has a very small chance of playoffs (2%), has a very small chance of win division (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Chi Cubs has a good chance of playoffs (58%), has a chance of win division (38%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Chi White Sox is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Chi Cubs has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Chi White Sox will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 42 head-to-head matches Chi White Sox won 26 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 14 matches and goals 223-148.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chi White Sox won 12 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 101-69.

    Other matches:
    http://neikasworld.ning.com/profiles/blogs/south-africa-v-angola-li...
    http://avabradberry351037.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/06/19/spain-u21-b...
    http://vivafengshui.ning.com/profiles/blogs/la-angels-toronto-live-...
    http://kingcameranfoundation.ning.com/profiles/blogs/los-angeles-an...
    http://sportmaster2015.post-blogs.com/8403315/venus-williams-aliaks...

Vistas: 4

Comentario

¡Tienes que ser miembro de Iside Sarmiento para agregar comentarios!

Únete a Iside Sarmiento

© 2019   Creada por Iside Sarmiento.   Con tecnología de

Insignias  |  Informar un problema  |  Términos de servicio